Family-Based Immigration

icon-familyImmigrate to the United States through a qualifying family relationship. This can be a sibling, parent, child or other immediate relatives. The family member can ask for your legal status in the U.S. by applying for one of several visas, depending on your specific situation.

Marriage-Based Immigration

icon-ringsImmigrate to the United States through marriage to a US Citizen or Permanent Resident or though engagement to a US Citizen. You can apply for a visa or permanent residency for yourself through a future spouse. Marriage to them will not automatically grant U.S. citizenship, but must go through the process to prove that the marriage is valid and real.

Employment-Based Immigration

icon-coffeeImmigrate to the United States through a qualifying employer relationship or self-sponsorship. An employer can file a petition to obtain a visa or a person with extraordinary abilities can file one for themselves. In some cases, certain spouses and/or children many accompany or follow-to-join employment-based immigrants.


icon-gavelHire an experienced attorney to defend you or your loved loves from deportation. We can request the process to be halted or can file an appeal and prevent your loved one from being deported. After, we can help with obtaining legal status in the United States.

Immigration Difficulties

icon-passportIs your case stuck? Are you subject to a background check? Were you the victim of a notario fraud or ineffective legal representation? We can analyze your case and come to a decision about what’s the best strategy moving forward. Our experienced attorneys have fought and won countless cases, you’re in good hands.

Waivers of Inadmissibility

icon-stopIf you are inadmissible to the United States due to any reason, you may be able to apply for a waiver of inadmissibility. You could obtain an immigrant visa, adjustment of status or other immigration benefits. We can guide you through that process and ensure the application is correct.


Contact Us